Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Hot List - appended

Chris Rock
Lovely Chris
"I prefer dark topics when I'm doing comedy. I like to kind of dig myself out of a hole. And I don't take it for granted that people are going to laugh … so if you're up there and no one's laughing, wouldn't it be great to be talking about something interesting?"

Guillaume Nery


Jason Segel
geek?
Devouring Freaks and Geeks right now, which I adore. Adore! Look at me with the enthusiasm.

David Eagleman
dave eagleman
I love him for his MIND. His amazing, creative, playful mind.

Jack Donaghy
jack
He makes me laugh - and if a man can do that, he's golden. Although, Tina's the writing genius behind 30 Rock, Alex just brings the silver fox to the mix - so I guess I should transfer at least 50% of my crush to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

david eagleman? so funny! great blog btw..
comment mine?
xx
cross my heart

Anna said...

I just can't look at Jason Segel the same way after seeing "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". Full-frontal nudity is a brave way to go for an actor. Don't get me wrong, I think he acts well, but dang, wish I'd known those images were coming so I could close my eyes! He'll never be just the sweet nerdy guy for me again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...